Do You Need a Nutrition Coach?
Here are some issues around food & body that I've dealt with and see many of my clients dealing with:
- You have good intentions but struggle with being consistent with your healthy habits
- You are confused about all the conflicting information out there
- Your hectic schedule makes it difficult to get to the supermarket and the gym
- You look and feel better when you eat well, but get sidetracked by work lunches, holidays, birthday parties and the dreaded office candy bowl
- You have some bad habits you love but know you "should" stop (Swedish Fish is one that I hear often!)
- You're unsure how much you need to worry about eating organic, going gluten-free, or giving up Diet Coke (yes you need to drop the Diet Coke)
- You eat well all day (or week) and then blow it at night (or on the weekends)
- You've tried crazy restrictive diets or fasts in the past and are ready for something more responsible that will support long-term health
- You are facing health concerns such as digestive problems, thyroid issues or hypoglycemia and you're not sure what foods to eat that will help
- You know you would feel more confident at your job and in your relationships if you ate better and lost the extra weight, but you can't quite make it happen
- You would like to be healthier but your boyfriend/ fiance/ husband is Italian/ French/ Irish and eats lots of pasta/ wine/ beer
- You want to eat healthier but go to lots of work events and don't want to cause a spectacle when you're ordering in restaurants
If any of this sounds like you, wouldn't it be great to have more confidence and be more empowered about the choices you're making that impact your health?
Imagine the massive impact this would have on all areas of your life -- your energy, your relationships, your digestion, your sleep. How you feel on a date or in an important business meeting. Your self-esteem when you go dress shopping, look in the mirror or step on the scale. It's all connected, and taking good care of yourself has a ripple effect on every area of your life.
In my own journey, I've had quite a transformation over the past few years of eating well. I've gone from...
- Overweight and uncomfortable in my body (I call it "gunky") to losing 15+ pounds
- Terrible skin with constant, embarrassing breakouts to clear skin that gets compliments, ahhhh!
- Seeing a therapist who wanted to put me on antidepressants to happy, joyful and prescription-free
- Drinking coffee, Diet Coke, wine and beer to drinking green juice, smoothies, kombucha and coconut water
- Tired, stressed, busy and always rushing around to rested and relaxed
- Hopeless in the kitchen and confused in the supermarket to confident about choosing and preparing simple, healthy meals
- Doing work that was stifling and unfulfilling to doing work that I love and that creates powerful transformation every day
It makes sense that when you take better care of yourself, your life gets brighter, right? My transformation began when I decided that my everyday discomfort with food and my body was unacceptable. I got commited to getting educated, finding mentors, and treating myself well. And now I'm happy to share what I've learned so you can feel better faster.
My approach is about:
- Whole, clean, unprocessed foods
- Simple, no-fuss solutions for busy people
- Finding freedom from cravings
- Eating for confidence, energy, lightness and ease in your body
- Using food as medicine to support your healing
- Living in line with your passions and values
Please contact me here if you have questions or would like to work together.